There is nothing that unites the world as sports. And some tirelessly work behind the scenes to ensure that everything turns out okay in the field or court, like sports manufacturers.
The process of sportswear manufacturing can look daunting in the beginning because it entails so many details like fabrics, sizing, cuts, among others, but that hasn't stopped some companies from doing their best and supplying the market with the best quality sportswear.
France is a fashion haven, no doubt, and that doesn't stop even at the sportswear level. Some of the known brands include:
Decathlon is one of the leading sportswear companies based in France. It was founded in 1976. The brand is international with strong branches in every continent. The company boasts of 2,080 worldwide in 56 counties. Decathlon has more than 100,000 loyal customers who are passionate about their brand.
The company's aim is to offer the best quality at the lowest price possible. They target every person including age, sex, size and even race.
In 1933 Tennis player Rene Lacoste and Andre Gillier, founded the famous sport company Lacoste. The company is based in France. It has invested in sportswear and complementary items such as perfume. You will recognize a Lacoste apparel or item through their popular green crocodile logo. The target group Lacoste focuses on is every age. There is always something for everyone at Lacoste.
The company has about 5,907 employees and its net worth is $ 2.3 billion. Lacoste is invested in the luxury products apart from sportswear. Some of the ‘luxury’ products include sunglasses, travel bags, and perfume.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com › lecoqsportif
Le Coq Sportif is a French company dealing with sportswear and manufacturing sports equipment. Emile Camuset found the company in 1882. The logo is a rooster the root of its name Le Coq. In 2019 it earned revenue of about 132.2 million EUR.
The company is current the supplier of various players and teams in various sports and games such as tennis, boxing etc.
Every coin has two sides, and so do these company names we have just mentioned. Let's look at the advantages and disadvantages of each one of them.
· Quality Clothing- the Company strives in producing top-notch quality products to the market. Application of latest technology coupled with skilled manpower ensures Ubotex ranks among the best in the quality scale. Ubotex produces outdoor running clothes, uniform vests, sports fan shirts among others.
· Designs- Ubotex designs a range of products, including t-shirts, tracksuits, hoodies, sweatshirts and windbreakers. They also produce customized caps and other apparel.
· Employs international standards in production- Decathlon, like other top sportswear manufacturers and suppliers, have embraced latest technology in production and supply and therefore brings to the market goods of world-rated standards.
· Usage of Certified Fabrics- In textile production, the quality of fabric used goes all the way, and there is no exception at Ubotex. This French company uses the best fabrics to create their goods.
· Costly- Decathlon is a famous brand all over the world. Even though it says that it offers affordable prices, the price is still high for some people.
· Diverse products-Lacoste S.A deals with a range of product, including footwear, apparel and accessories.
· Style- the company mostly focuses on sports products, with stylish designs for all disciples among them swimming, football, boxing, snowboarding, rugby among others.
· Latest Technology- In order to keep up with the ever-changing market demands, Simo International uses the latest technology in the industry thus producing quality wear.
· Quality Fabrics- the company has been able to conquer profitable markets all thanks to the quality of fabrics they use in crafting their products. Simo settles for nothing but crème de la crème of fabrics. With the kind of technology and skilled manpower at their disposal, it not a surprise that their products are up there competing with the best.
· Costly- the products supplied by Lacoste are not pocket-friendly owing to their cost of production and delivery charges.
· Diverse Products- Global World Link produces sportswear for all sporting disciplines. Additionally, they do print on all types of media, including textile, flyer, catalog, leaflets among others.
· International sourcing- The company source raw materials from the E.U. region, China, and other parts of Asia in order to provide the best lead times.
· Pocket-friendly prices- international sourcing enables the company to settle for enticing prices, thus boosted sales.
· State of the art tech- The company creates all sports clothing for all sporting clubs, and is possible thanks to their use of the best technology in the industry including printing, embroidery among others.
· Textile Research Department- the company boasts a dedicated textile research and development department that ensures they produce clothing or object textile supporting the material of the client’s choice. Their unique creations are designed according to the client’s specifications. On top of that all, there is no minimum order quantity.
· Internal and external problems- The Company has had a lot of issues with other brands and with its employees. But every other thing is okay with La coq Sportif.
The sportswear industry is growing strongly in Europe and the world over, thanks to increased demand as more and more people embrace different sports. There has been increased demand for sports fan shirts, sports fan jerseys, custom motorsport clothing, auto racing apparel among others.
Social trends towards healthier and more active lifestyles have also contributed to the upward trajectory that is being witnessed in the sportswear industry.
Sportswear manufacturers in France have established functional sourcing channels and supply chains, thus ensuring their operation remains flawless in their quest to supply the best quality products to the world.
Sportswear recommendations will always point towards these two countries, alongside the United States and China.
In recent times, the surging demands have led to the establishment of several wholesale sportswear suppliers, gym wear manufacturers, custom clothing manufacturers, sportswear vendors, and activewear vendors.
Some of the main sourcing channels and supply chain of French sportswear include-
· Alpine Sportswear- France- the company was founded in 2006 and has about 20 permanent employees. They export about 60% of their products.
· Sarl Arrezo Sports- France -the company was founded in 2011. They deal with sportswear, clothing industries and shoes. They mainly operate locally.
· Celine & Roland- France- the company is a producer in sportswear and clothing industry
· NG Apparels- India- this company custom-makes sportwear and garments. Boasting over 45 years’ experience, NG Apparels also specializes in printing, embroidery and embossing.
· Warrix Sports- Malaysia- Established in 2013, Warrix produces jerseys, sport outfits, training equipment among others.
· Sports Equipment Holdings- Singapore- Founded in 2000, the company deal in retail sale of sports apparel and equipment including boats and bicycles.
· Guangzhou Ingor Sportswear- China- a rapidly emerging sports apparel designer and manufacturer, Ingor Sportwear was founded in 2009. They manufacture sportswear for kids, men, women, and a range of gym products.
· Yinshan Sportswear- China- Established in 1986, Yinshan specializes in designing and manufacturing racing products.
The last company on this long list, Yinshan Sportswear in China, particularly stands out. China is a big country with a massive population, so finding the right custom sportswear supplier may require a bit of experience. This is where Yinshan comes in.
Yinshan Sportswear is a professional is racing clothing, designing, and manufacturing company.
Yinshan Sportswear also designs and creates uniforms for big industries like Wilson Security, Virgin Train, McDonald, Queensland Basketball Association, Run Australia, and Securitas, among others. Having such a client base only means one thing--quality and efficient work!
Yinshan has an in-house embroidery and boasts daily production of over 600 pieces. The technology used is top-notch, ranging from the best in Mainland China, Japan, Germany, and Taiwan.
Yinshan Sportswear offers various services only a few textile industries can handle. These include-
· Screen Printing
· Rubber Printing
With dedicated four lines and 160 experienced workers, Yinshan produces over 600 shirts daily. Additionally, three lines served by 120 workers create 800 pieces of tees in a single day.
The turnaround time of delivery is one of the best worldwide. Served by main ports in Ningbo and Shanghai, it only takes 30 days to import goods to Europe, 20 days to deliver goods to East USA, 30 days to West USA, and only 16 days to Australia.
Yinshan Sportswear has employed six experienced designers who work full time. The company also works in close collaboration with several 3rd institutes, colleges, universities, and design studios.
With a significant client base in Europe, more specifically France, Spain, Italy, the U.K., among others, the quality of products coming out of Yinshan is not up for question. The company also enjoys a good following in Australia, particularly New South Wales, Melbourne, and Queensland.
The product range produced by Yinshan include-
· Men's workout vest
· Ladies running clothes
· Custom uniforms
· Team hoodies
· Horse riding hoodies
· Sanitation Worker's uniform
· Racecar t-shirts
· Red Bull racing jackets
· Gym sportswear, among others.
Yinshan Sportwear is the best choice for clients seeking custom-designed products, and those who desire different printings and embroidery.
As earlier mentioned, the sportswear market has been booming lately. Gone are the days when only athletes wore these clothes. Today, sports apparel has taken over the catwalk and street fashion.
When picking sportswear, kindly consider the following-
· One that will allow you to move easily
· One that should support you and let your body breathe
· One that feels invincible
· One that fits whatever you plan to do, for example, jogging, gym workout, or yoga.
· One that makes you feel unstoppable
Custom sportswear and fitness clothing are specialized clothing products that need dexterity and skill to make.
The rise of e-commerce has paved the way for manufacturers and suppliers to take the role of intermediaries seriously. When looking for custom sportswear suppliers, there are factors you need to consider. They include-
· Quality Work
· Service Fee
· Company Reputation
· Customer Support Service
· Long-term commitment
Finding good custom sportswear in China is also the same; the above factors must be considered. And for those who like to know more about sportswear, here is a guide for selecting sportswear fabrics in a sportswear company.
According to market analysts, many companies are now getting involved in what is now termed as the athleisure style. The look is very popular among teens, especially in America and Canada.
The sportswear industry is expected to generate more than 100 billion U.S. dollars by 2025 in the U.S. alone.
In 2020, the sports apparel market in the U.S. was estimated to be resting at a skin-stretching 47.8 billion dollars. The world's second-largest economy, China, has projected that its sports apparel market will hit over 50 billion dollars by 2027.
As one of the leading sportswear companies in China, Yinshan recently issued a new market trend research for the years 2021 and 2022.
The report brought to light several factors, among them color analysis, design analysis, performance analysis, material analysis, among others.
Rising health and self-consciousness, desire to lead active lifestyles, and to appear fit are encouraging consumers to incorporate sports and fitness activities into their daily routine. It is such heightened expectations that has had such a massive effect in market dynamics, making athleisure products a go-to for most fashion lovers.
However, the overall state of lockdown and a significant share of potential consumers were forced to sit at home owing to closed leisure places and work-from-home scenarios, leaving lesser instances to go out, the overall athleisure market faced a decent drop in sales during the first half of 2020. That hasn’t been a permanent situation though. The sportswear market made a gradual recovery at an alarming pace.
Major market players focus on developing a diversified product portfolio, which intensifies the competition in the market studied. Key players in the active market are the usual suspects-- Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, and New Balance. That is according to the study.
In these unfortunate times when the covid-19 pandemic has ravaged the world, it is without a doubt that the sportswear industry is a clear winner in 2021 as consumers continue staying home, and choosing fitness over everything else.
Consumers have systematically and consistently discovered new sportswear products. They settle for sustainable, durable, and high-quality materials. Now the market leaders in the sportswear industry are persistently striving to narrow the gap between normal fashion and the emerging innovative-functional designs.
Ultimately, brand performance will continue to thrive around those who understand their goals and leverage the right voices to reach the right consumers on the right channels in order to achieve their objectives and communicate their brand values.
Download the new catalog from Yinshan Sports: E-Catalogue-YINSHAN.pdf
We also have the sportswear brands and manufacturers in the UK, USA, Australia and Germany: