When it comes to anything sportswear and sports equipment, Germany has always been a market leader. The emergence of Covid-19 has nonetheless hit the industry hard, especially within performance and apparel footwear, but the industry is still huge.
This article will shed light on the newest list of best sportswear companies in Germany and other affiliate companies.
The article will introduce following content:
Some of the leading sportswear Brands in Germany are-
Now, this is a name that doesn't need an introduction. Adidas is a German manufacturer of shoes, apparel, and sporting equipment. Adidas remains the largest manufacturer of sportswear in Europe and the second-largest in the world, after Nike.
With their trademark three-tripe line, this German company is and will always remain an industry giant.
Adidas opens its doors and calls all the creatives, including athletes, consumers, and partners, to learn, create, share and shape future sports and sports culture. That has been a big plus to their success history. They have marketing offices in six international cities spread across the globe, including London, Los Angeles, Shanghai, New York, Paris, and Tokyo.
Adidas products include apparel, footwear, sportswear, sports equipment, and toiletries. In their stores, you will find auto racing apparel, running activewear, workout clothes for men, gym sportswear, pit crew uniform among others. This also makes it one of the leading custom sportswear manufacturers in Germany.
Another giant in the sportswear world, Puma, was founded in 1948 by Rudolf Dassler. This multinational franchise designs, brands, and supplies athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories. It is the third-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world. Custom race team shirts, workout outfit sets, men’s fitness apparel are some of the products Puma delivers.
It is also interesting to note that the founders of Puma and Adidas were brothers. In 2006, Puma was the biggest supplier of the Football World Cup held in Germany; that was the first time the company achieved such a feat.
As one of the top brands and best sportswear manufactures in Germany, Puma has had the privilege of working with some of the biggest global sports icons, including the legendary Pele of Brazil and Jamaican sprinter and world record holder, Usain Bolt.
Every coin has two sides, and so do these company names we have just mentioned. Let's look at the advantages and disadvantages of each one of them.
· Quality Sustainable Materials- Adidas consider environmental impacts of the materials they use to produce their products. They support the use of recycled or sustainable materials.
· Adidas as a brand offers a large product range and variety for various customer segments. These include kits for golf, football, basketball, American football, handball, boxing, swimming among others.
· Product quality is second to none- To edge others in the competitive market of sportswear, Adidas has consistently delivered to market quality products, both in fabric and production.
· World-Class Innovation- Adidas insist their ultimate goal is to put to the market quality products that delivers high performance. In order to do that, innovation must be at the center of it all. Avoiding oil-based materials is just one example.
· Classy Style- When it comes to style, it is honestly hard to compete with Adidas. From headwear to footwear, Adidas stylish products have been trendsetters for decades. From athleisure outfits and cute shoes to workout essentials, Adidas products are must-have for anyone who understands style.
· Outsourced Manufacturing- By outsourcing manufacturing process to third-party supplies in other countries, the company partly loses control of how externally made products are made.
· Narrow Product Line- Being a giant as it is, Adidas has failed over the years to diversify its range. This then means that if any other company mounts serious competition, Adidas may as well lose their commanding market share.
· Few Endorsements- Unlike other brands of such magnitude, Adidas has made little or no investment in securing endorsements with celebrities to promote their products. This is partly the reason why Nike has always steered clear of Adidas.
· Strong Sporting Goods Brand- Puma’s strong brand has been a major contributor to attracting millions of customers.
· High Product Innovation- Puma never seem content with introducing new ideas to its product range. They make improvements on what already appears perfect. That hunger to always want to get better has worked magic for them.
· Adaptive Dynamics Technology- the principle that guides Puma’s innovation is adaptive dynamics. This is pursuit of creating products that adapt with the human body and with the environment. It cuts across thermoregulation, movement and fitness. For example, Puma produces shoes that automatically adapts to the foot of the athletes and when knows when to loosen or tighten its lace. The only thing the wearer has to do is swiping up or down on the shoe.
· Imitability of Some Products- Some Puma products appear more or less the same. This lack of diversity tends to confuse clients.
· Low Level of Business Diversification- the company has not taken a bold step towards boldly diversifying their product range. This poses a major risk incase of a market shift.
The sportswear industry is growing strongly in Europe and the world over, thanks to increased demand as more and more people embrace different sports. There has been increased demand for sports fan shirts, sports fan jerseys, custom motorsport clothing, auto racing apparel among others.
Social trends towards healthier and more active lifestyles have also contributed to the upward trajectory that is being witnessed in the sportswear industry.
Sportswear manufacturers in Germany have established functional sourcing channels and supply chains, thus ensuring their operation remains flawless in their quest to supply the best quality products to the world.
Sportswear recommendations will always point towards Germany, alongside the United States and China.
In recent times, the surging demands have led to the establishment of several wholesale sportswear suppliers, gym wear manufacturers, custom clothing manufacturers, sportswear vendors, and activewear vendors.
Some of the main sourcing channels and supply chain of French and German sportswear include-
· Agentur TeamsToff- Germany- Founded in 2014, this Berlin-based manufacturer mainly deals with sportswear.
· Sambros- Germany- this is a family business dealing in sports products, casual wear, shirts, gloves, trousers, and other accessories. It was established in 2005 and has around 50 employees.
· Simar Sports- Germany- this is a manufacturer and an exporter of sports garments. They also offer screen printing and embroidery. It has over 100 employees.
· 4U Sports- India- This Mumbai-based company specializes in sportswear production. They produce tracksuits, shorts, skirts, and gym accessories.
· Sports Equipment Holdings- Singapore- Founded in 2000, the company deal in retail sale of sports apparel and equipment including boats and bicycles.
· Ingor Sportswear- China- a rapidly emerging sports apparel designer and manufacturer, Ingor Sportwear was founded in 2009. They manufacture a range of gym products, and make production of activewear and fitness clothing.
· Yinshan Sportswear- China- Established in 1986, one of the leading sportswear in China, especially for custom sportswear design and prodution. Yinshan specializes in designing and manufacturing custom sprotswear, sports teamwear, custom uniform and workwear, promo and events clothing, casualwear and sports fashion apparel.
Yinshan Sportswear is a professional is racing clothing, designing, and manufacturing company.
Yinshan Sportswear also designs and creates uniforms for big industries like Wilson Security, Virgin Train, McDonald, Queensland Basketball Association, Run Australia, and Securitas, among others. Having such a client base only means one thing--quality and efficient work!
Yinshan has an in-house embroidery and boasts daily production of over 600 pieces. The technology used is top-notch, ranging from the best in Mainland China, Japan, Germany, and Taiwan Region.
Yinshan Sportswear offers various services only a few textile industries can handle. These include-
· Screen Printing
· Rubber Printing
With dedicated four lines and 220 experienced workers, Yinshan produces over 1600 shirts daily. Additionally, three lines served by 180 workers create 2800 pieces of tees, polos and hoodies in a single day.
The turnaround time of delivery is one of the best worldwide. Served by main ports in Ningbo and Shanghai, it only takes 30 days to import goods to Europe, 20 days to deliver goods to East USA, 30 days to West USA, and only 16 days to Australia.
Yinshan Sportswear has employed six experienced designers who work full time. The company also works in close collaboration with several 3rd institutes, colleges, universities, and design studios.
With a significant client base in Europe, more specifically France, Spain, Italy, the U.K., among others, the quality of products coming out of Yinshan is not up for question. The company also enjoys a good following in Australia, particularly New South Wales, Melbourne, and Queensland.
The product range produced by Yinshan include-
· Men's workout vest
· Ladies running clothes
· Custom uniforms
· Team hoodies
· Horse riding hoodies
· Sanitation Worker's uniform
· Racecar t-shirts
· Red Bull racing jackets
· Gym sportswear, among others.
Yinshan Sportwear is the best choice for clients seeking custom-designed products, and those who desire different printings and embroidery.
Winding this up, it is evident that sportswear has risen and is now dining at the big table with other respected fashion trends.
Gone are the days when purchasing sportswear was meant for athletes only; it is now a global venture. The rise and popularity of sportswear have seen the growth dwarf brands that initially led the market.
Yinshan Sportwear is designed to fulfill the market demand, and the company does that seamlessly. With a concrete client base across the world, the future looks even brighter for these sportswear giants.
Come and design your own custom sportswear with Yinshan, send us the enquiry or chat with us by whatsapp or skype.
Download the new catalog from Yinshan Sports: E-Catalogue-YINSHAN.pdf
We also have the report for Sportswear USA, Germany, France, Australia: